In today's environment, you need to tightly manage costs, maximize the efficiency of your clinical staff and ensure the safest environment for your residents/patients. Our system was specifically created by industry experts to help you do just that. It is an easy to use web-based software solution that automates the order, medication and treatment management processes. It helps reduce drug costs, eliminates time consuming paperwork and dramatically improves resident safety by ensuring the "seven rights" of medication administration.
Communications between facility and
pharmacy are online, so you can automatically:
- Send and receive secure, categorized messages
- Enter requests for new prescriptions, reorders and refills
- View order status in the current pharmacy workflow
- Review billing transactions for the current billing cycle
- Print MARs, physician orders, treatment sheets and more
- Create detailed management reports
- Automated Accuracy: Premier Rx staff respond to online
requests with auto-populated screens. They can add supplemental
information. Facility users receive immediate confirmation of
Working together with Premier Rx
Accurate and efficient communication between your facility and Premier Rx is critical to the
operational success of both organizations. Until now this has been accomplished with faxes and phone calls.
Our tools give you a comprehensive, electronic communication interface between your facility and Premier Rx
Say goodbye to faxing medication orders, changes, renewals or discontinues to your pharmacy
As new orders, changes, renewals or discontinues are entered into FacilityLink, they are immediately and securely
transmitted to Premier Rx. The orders are checked for contraindications and
reviewed clinically by one of our professional, licensed pharmacists before being filled. You and your
residents will have the same peace of mind you have today, but with far less paperwork and far fewer faxes and
- A completely paperless system built to manage medication distribution from pharmacy to facility and from med cart to patient.Easy prescribing of medications from the nursing floor straight to the pharmacy.
- Section 50.1 of the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003 requires POE to be implemented by 2011.